-
November 17th, 2006, 07:12 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I LOVE Emily's robe. It is one of my favorite pieces of historical clothing because it's so, so soft. I would especially recommend it if your daughter likes to sleep with her doll. I really love Emily's pajamas, too.
I just got the girl sized pajamas and slippers in the mail today. The pajamas are nice, but seem to run a little big. I'm 5'6" and a size 0 and the size large top is a bit big for me, but I need the large pants for length. I didn't get the robe, so I can't say anything about that, but the pajamas and slippers are very nice in my opinion.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks